Columbia University maintains collective bargaining agreements with the following bargaining units. These agreements set forth the wages, terms and conditions of employment, and working conditions of approximately 3,200 support staff. Contact your union representative.
University-provided benefits are described in Benefits Highlights. However, some unions provide health insurance and pension benefits for their members using funds contributed by the University. Members of these unions should contact the benefit administrators of their benefit plans for information about coverage and benefits.
- Local 100 Faculty House
- Local 32BJ Service Employees
- Local 241 TWU Maintenance
- Local 241 TWU Security Officers
- 1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East SSA Area
- Local 1199 Cafeteria & Clerical
- Local 2110 UAW - 2007-2012 DRAFT
- Marine Engineers Benevolent Association
- MMP - Masters
- MMP - Mates
For Union Contracts:
HR Labor Relations
Studebaker 5th Floor MC 8710
615 West 131 Street New York, NY 10027