As we announced over the summer, Columbia University has selected UnitedHealthcare (UHC) as the single medical plan vendor for faculty and staff effective January 1, 2015.
UHC representatives will once again be on site to assist faculty and staff with finding network providers and to address questions related to transition of care for those currently receiving medical treatment.
One-on-One Sessions. Representatives will be available for 10-minute one-on-one sessions, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. during the following days:
- Monday, October 13: Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory, Lamont Hall Reading Room
- Tuesday, October 14: Morningside, Uris Hall, Room 141
- Thursday, October 16: CUMC, Hammer Health Science Center, Room 305
- Friday, October 17: Studebaker, 4th Floor (please check-in at the desk in the 4th floor lobby)
Reserve a Time Slot Now. To reserve a 10-minute time slot, please contact one of our Benefits Service Center Specialists:
Important: Walk-ins are also welcome, but they may be subject to additional wait time.
For More Information
If you have additional questions, please contact the Benefits
Service Center at 212-851-7000 (9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday
- Friday), or firstname.lastname@example.org.