Learning & Development
The Learning & Development team is pleased to promote the personal and professional development of all faculty and staff.
Our variety of low-cost, high-quality programs covers a broad spectrum, from practical business skills to leadership training, for individuals and groups:
- New Colleagues: Join us at the Morningside Faculty and Staff Orientation: Welcome Program and learn about benefits and other University resources.
- For in-person classes on planning, management, team-building and communications, please visit In-Person Professional Development. Our classes are open to faculty, staff, alumni and their spouses.
- For on-demand, learn-anywhere courses on topics from software training to managerial skills, please visit Online Learning, where you can take advantage of a multitude of e-learning options, free of charge.
- If you are new to your role as a Manager or looking for Leadership Development courses, we offer both online and classroom-based leadership development programs for managers of all levels.
- See your colleagues' testimonials and share your feedback with us.
We look forward to having you participate in our professional development opportunities. We welcome your comments, and encourage you to contact us directly if you have any questions or feedback, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are located in the state-of-the-art Studebaker Building in Manhattanville. Our address is:
HR Learning and Development
615 West 131st Street, MC 8709
Studebaker 4th Floor
New York, NY 10027