Learning & Development
The Learning & Development team is pleased to promote the personal and professional development of all faculty and staff.
Our variety of low-cost, high-quality programs covers a broad spectrum, from practical business skills to leadership training, for individuals and groups:
- New Colleagues: Join us at the Morningside Faculty and Staff Orientation: Welcome Program and learn about benefits and other University resources.
- For in-person classes on planning, management, team-building and communications, please visit Classroom Learning.
- For on-demand, learn-anywhere courses on topics from software training to managerial skills, please visit Online Learning, where you can take advantage of a multitude of e-learning options.
- If you are new to your role as a Manager or looking for Leadership Development courses, we offer both online and classroom-based leadership development programs for managers of all levels.
- For specific, customized training or a dedicated program for your school or department, our Consulting Services provide quality solutions.
We look forward to having you experience one of our programs. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about our offerings.
We are located in the state-of-the-art Studebaker Building in Manhattanville. Our address is:
HR Learning and Development
615 West 131st Street, MC 8709
Studebaker 4th Floor
New York, NY 10027