Get online access to physicians 24/7 through your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
Speak with a physician in real-time for non-emergency health concerns to obtain a diagnosis or a prescription, if necessary.
To view/stop the video, place your mouse over the video for the controls
How to Access Virtual Visits
- Go to myuhc.com and select Virtual Visit Provider Group
- Log in to request a visit (note: first-time visit requires registration)
- Set up an appointment
- You can expect to speak with a virtual provider within 30 minutes of your request
- You are also able to schedule an appointment for a specific time
- Speak with a U.S. board-certified physician during your visit
When to Use Virtual Visits
|Conditions Commonly Treated through Virtual Visits|
|Virtual Visits are Not Good for:|
Cost of Service
- Choice Plus 80, 90, 100 and Choice In-Network: Copay is $30
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP): The full cost ($40 or $45) applies up to your deductible. After that Plan pays 90% of the full cost.
Need More Information on Virtual Visits?
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions provided by UnitedHealthcare