How to Enroll in a Medical Plan
1. Obtain a Postdoctoral Fellows Medical Benefits Enrollment Form
- Indicate (1) the Plan and coverage level you desire and (2) dependent information (if applicable);
- Sign and date the form; and
- Have your Departmental Administrator complete, sign and date the "Department Information" section of the form.
2. If you are enrolling dependents, you must also provide the appropriate evidence of the relationship:
Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), the IRS requires all employers to collect the Social Security Number (SSN) for all employees and their dependents covered by our benefits plans. Social Security Numbers are required to add a dependent to your coverage
Medical Plan Options
2. See the 2016 Rates page for a comparison of the premiums you would have to pay under each plan.