Payroll and Labor Accounting Reports are available in two primary repositories: The Financial Data Store (FDS) and in PAC.
Financial Data Store (FDS)
The FDS Payroll Reports are all available via the my.Columbia HR Manager Resources page. There are four basic payroll reports available via FDS:
- Department Employee Report
- Employee Report
- Payroll Detail Report
- Payroll Summary Report
For a complete overview of the reporting available from the Financial Data Store, please review the Reporting Overview on the Finance Gateway.
PAC Labor Accounting Reports
The PAC Labor Accounting Reports are also all available via the my.Columbia HR Manager Resources page. There are four labor accounting reports available via PAC:
- Suspense Detail Report: lists all earnings charges in suspense, by employee, for a department or set of departments as of a specific date.
- Payroll Actuals Report: view the payroll information and encumbrance balances for the employees in the specified departments. Displays the combo code(s) employee earnings were charged to, by employee, as of a specific date
- Funding Setup Report: view the combo code(s) employee earnings are being charged to, by employee, as of a specific date
- Fringe Rate Report by Employee: view the fringe rate(s) charged, by employee, as of a specific date
For more information on these reports, please refer to the Labor Accounting Reports and HR Manager Reports Job Aids available in the Course Catalogue.